Friday, July 11, 2008

Name that gizmo / round 1

You know how you can walk by something every day, and never really see it? It's just been there so long that it becomes part of the background. Well, today such an item caught my eye, not to mention my imagination. I'm not sure why I looked at it differently, but after one askew glance and a flit of a little brain rumble, I grabbed my Nikon to take a picture.

Yep, I decided to give myself a giggle by posting it on mm. I might even make it a series..... I'll bet I could find some other interesting devices sitting around my house. If I'm lucky, I might even find a widget or a doohickey.

So.....what do you think it is?

6 comments:

Hockeyhick said...

Is that a sexy cordless vaccume?

Lisa said...

Nope. Guess again.

Anonymous said...

How can anybody miss that one?
Next time you go on a night cache take one along!
It'll work wonders on those pesky,
mutant S%$#@*S.

Anonymous said...

Looks like sjymntmn knows what it is. Why don't you tell us? I kind of cheated so I know what it is.

Hockeyhick said...

Cordless breast pump?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've given you all enough time. It is a bug vacuum that gives the guest a little jolt once it hits the bottom of the barrel.

What's next?