Saturday, March 8, 2008

A lazy post

Yeah, yeah.....this entry is a blatant cop-out, I know. The original content here is nil. But WHAT a hip little blend of funny, philosophical, and practical. You may find some words here which will change your life forever. Wow!

If it raises me a notch in your esteem, I do have a couple topics percolating. They've been.....smelling kind of nice in the mornings. Mmmmmmm. :)

When my friend told me he had found Jesus, I thought, "Yahoo! We're rich!" But it turned out to be something different.
-- Jack Handey

A secretary runs into the boss's office and says "Can I use your dictaphone?" He says, "no, use your finger like everybody else."
-- Bernard Manning

You'll never achieve extraordinary results by taking average measures.
-- Skwigg

Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again.
-- Mike Myers

The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
-- Franklin P. Jones

Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?
-- James Thurber

To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
-- Elbert Hubbard

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
-- Jack Handey

There are grammatical errors even in his silence.
-- Stanislaw J. Lec

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
-- Pablo Picasso

No comments: