Thursday, May 8, 2008

An impressive banana

Wow. I never would've thought this sales pitch would actually snare a couple takers: "Hey, guys! Isn't this the biggest banana you have EVER seen? Who wants to have their photo taken with it? I'll post it on my blog."

I certainly wouldn't do it. :)

On a totally unrelated note, are you aware that May is National Masturbation Month? I am not making this up. You can, ahem, give yourself a hand all month long. And there's a huge celebratory fundraiser in San Francisco on Sunday, May 25th. I know we are on the other side of the continent, but don't worry -- you can participate online.

Please click on the links. Please, please, pretty puh-leeeeeeese click on the links.

2 comments:

Hockeyhick said...

I just read one article...and you now owe me a new flatscreen monitor!

"paddling the pink canoe"???

Anonymous said...

The things you learn reading Lisa's blog.