Friday, August 15, 2008

Wig Day at work!

You think a creative department needs to be bored in order to invent and celebrate something called "Wig Day"? Pffft! It's pretty darn interesting to see what types of stress-bustin' diversions emerge when overworked, exhausted people decide that a little FUN is in order. Here I am with a few mm readers. In case any of them decide to run for political office one day, I've incorporated the ever-so-functional "rectangles of anonymity." Can you guess which one is "S" and which one is "M"?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you feel the need to black (or should I say blue) out your own eyes? Anyways, I would have to say "S" is the redhead in the middle and "M" is the to the left of him.

Lisa said...

Shhhhhh! No one else knows that's me. I'm in disguise, for heaven's sake.

Hockeyhick said...

I agree.

I think M has his hand on L's shoulder, whilst S has his hand on M's shoulder.

What enquiring minds REALLY want to know is where are their *other* hands?