Saturday, October 4, 2008

I haven't abandoned you....

....it's just crazy-busy right now, and it's been hard to find time to write. And when I do have a bit of time, I'm either uninspired or so tired that I'd rather nap. Is this a good thing? I'm hoping. :)

Tonight I'm planning to experience a concoction called Hop, Skip, and Go Naked. Maybe there'll be an ensuing story.

In the meantime, following are some interesting thoughts about art and creativity. I agree with them all....what about you?
The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery.
- Francis Bacon

Art is made to disturb. Science reassures. There is only one valuable thing in art: the thing you cannot explain.
- Georges Braque

An artist never really finishes his work; he merely abandons it.
- Paul Valéry

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
- Scott Adams

1 comment:

Hockeyhick said...

Don't forget the "Cat-Daddy!"
-Hockeyhick