Friday, November 28, 2008

It's been right there behind me for months now

Goodness, y'all. Where is my blogging muse? Is my writing inspired by an impish little fairy creature who's decided to vacation in Florida for the winter? Or is it the same drunken pixie who sparks my creativity when my Nikon is at my side? Whatever the case, I seem to be totally tapped out when it comes to choosing words with which to form sentences. And making them entertaining on top of that?? Geesh, it just seems overwhelming and....well, hard. Too hard. I don't wanna.

That's quite unfortunate, because I REALLY want to tell you about a neverdone I scored last weekend. It was a blast of a geocaching adventure!! This time, the cache itself was pretty incidental. Yeah, I signed the log, but the journey was the thing, man. Yup. I am officially addicted to physical challenges. It's probably a good thing that this mood hit me later in life rather than during a young-and-stupid phase. I'd probably be dead now.

I also have a neverdone scheduled for next Friday, so I hope, hope, hope my MIA blogging muse becomes un-MIA soon!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share something with you. I was unaware of it myself until a couple co-workers pointed it out a couple weeks ago. I've included a picture of it. Can you see it? Look closely. Right there in the center. Click on the image if you want to make it bigger. Do you see it now?

The backseat of my happy, sweet li'l Mini....has a, um....ahem. Vagina. People keep poking things in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's not camel toes?