Thursday, December 25, 2008

Nooooooooooooo!

Look what I missed. Damn.

This is where I first learned of the...um, special celebration. (What, there's something wrong with surfing the internet on Christmas morning?)

Actually, my damn-I-missed-it reaction was premature. Follow the "this" link in the previous paragraph to read....
Ooooh fuckity fuck fuck fuck ... Are they actually going to ruin orgasms? ... I’m sorry, but there is no way I’m donating an O to world peace framed in this shit. I’m giving my orgasms to the terrorists and the war-machine just out of spite now. ... And let me also warn you, don’t cruise the site unless you want the sexy stolen from your life for a good while. I’m starting to wonder if the dude sauce can be some sort of antidote, like an anti-snakebite kit.

Well. Alrighty then.

No comments: